The Evolution Canopy can be supplied in modular kit format (please see size matrix) as well as bespoke sizes. We also provide an installation service.
Evolution Canopy Key Features:
- The systems is manufactured in maintenance free powder coated aluminium.
- White is the standard colour but any RAL number colour is available at extra cost and lead time.
- The canopy is glazed with 16mm triple wall UV stabilised polycarbonate sheet offering greater flexibility in canopy design with enhance strength and rigidity. Available in clear, bronze or opal tints.
- The standard canopy range is available on a 5 working day lead time.
- The eaves beam doubles an an integral box gutter utilising the support posts as down pipes with the rainwater exiting through the variable height post feet.
- The canopy can accommodate pitches from 5 degrees to 20 degrees. On standard modular kits the maximum projection is achieved at a pitch of 5 degrees.
- As well as the standard lean to configuration, the system can be specified as a gable design with the wall plates bolted back to back to form a ridge supported between two host walls or a a free standing option supported on posts.
|WIDTHS ||2.5m ||3.0m ||3.5m ||4.0m ||4.5m ||5.0m ||5.5m ||6.0m ||7.0m |
|PROJECTIONS ||1600mm ||2100mm ||2600mm ||3100mm ||3600mm ||4100mm |