Brett Martin manufactures both flat glass and polycarbonate dome rooflights, let’s take a look at the benefits of both to help you decide which one is best for you.
Firstly here are the benefits of choosing Brett Martin Flat Glass,
- Excellent thermal insulation, meaning heat transfer from the inside of the building to the outside is minimised.
- Great sound insulation meaningless noise from outside.
- Has a premium appearance for overlooked roofs.
- Completely bespoke sizes are available.
- Special glass specifications are available including self-clean, and solar control to reduce the risk of overheating while maximising light transmission.
- Fixed variants are Secured by Design accredited as standard for peace of mind.
Now let’s take a look at the benefits of choosing Mardome polycarbonate domes,
- An economical way of bringing daylight in.
- They are lightweight, which means they are easy to manually manoeuvre onto roofs.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and opening options, as well as a selection of thermal insulation and lighting effect options available on short lead times.
- The only polycarbonate dome available with Secured by Design option.
Finally, let’s take a look at the benefits for both Brett Martin Flat Glass and Mardome Polycarbonate Domes,
- 48 hour delivery as standard on a wide range of sizes and options.
- A 10-year warranty is available on both.
- Both have trickle and comfort opening ventilation options available, with concealed mechanisms on powered opening variants for a clean internal appearance.
- Both are non-fragile, meaning anyone accidentally walking or falling onto the rooflight will not fall through the rooflight.
- More daylight area than many competitors thanks to steeply sloped kerbs.
For further information, please contact Dave on:
Telephone: 01942 871183