Polycarbonate Roof Carport System
From £891.77 (inc. VAT)
PLEASE NOTE: where your size does not match our sizes exactly, you need to choose the nearest size above your requirements eg if your actual projection (distance from wall) is 2.4m, you need to select 2.6m.
LEAD TIME: Approx 4 weeks from order for supply only.
The Evolution Canopy can be supplied in modular kit format (please see size matrix) as well as bespoke sizes. We also provide an installation service.
Evolution Canopy Key Features:
- The systems is manufactured in maintenance free powder coated aluminium.
- White is the standard colour but any RAL number colour is available at extra cost and lead time.
- The canopy is glazed with 16mm triple wall UV stabilised polycarbonate sheet offering greater flexibility in canopy design with enhance strength and rigidity. Available in clear, bronze or opal tints.
- The eaves beam doubles an an integral box gutter utilising the support posts as down pipes with the rainwater exiting through the variable height post feet.
- The canopy can accommodate pitches from 5 degrees to 20 degrees. On standard modular kits the maximum projection is achieved at a pitch of 5 degrees.
- As well as the standard lean to configuration, the system can be specified as a gable design with the wall plates bolted back to back to form a ridge supported between two host walls or a a free standing option supported on posts.
3.0m, 4.0m, 5.0m, 6.0m, 7.0m
1.6m, 2.1m, 2.6m, 3.1m, 3.6m, 4.1m
Anthracite Grey (RAL7016), White
Clear, Opal, Bronze