ALUKAP®-XR Horizontal Aluminium Glazing Bar
From £128.25 (inc. VAT)
The ALUKAP®-XR Horizontal Glazing Bar is designed to join two pieces of glazing with a horizontal connection part way down a slope, where the glazing material has to be joined for longer length glazing.
- Ideal for hardwood or steel rafters or frames
- Excellent weather resistance
- Concealed fixings & protected gaskets
- Reduced installation time
- Manufactured from high-quality aluminium, including component parts
Hardwood orangeries or conservatories, verandas, swimming pools, covered decks, carports, bus and bike shelters, covered walkways and commercial canopies.
Extended lead time of approx 10 working days.
Horizontal Glazing Bar - Purlin Bar
This bar must be supported by a timber purlin and is used to join 28mm double glazed glazed glass.
Coloured (RAL number req'd upon order), White, Brown