ALUKAP®-XR Aluminium Valley Bar
From £135.63 (inc. VAT)
Alukap®-XR Valley System is designed to work as either going on top of the valley rafter, or being recessed into the valley rafter so it can be completely concealed from the underside in a hardwood valley situation. The valley has a double reservoir, high-flow water capacity, combined with a double cradle seal gasket system, so that it copes with even the largest of roofs and challenging weather conditions. The Alukap®-XR Valley works with variable glazing angles from five to forty five degrees and can accept glazing of any common thickness.
- Ideal for hardwood or steel rafters or frames
- Excellent weather resistance
- Concealed fixings & protected gaskets
- Reduced installation time
- Manufactured from high quality aluminium, including component parts
Hardwood orangeries or conservatories, verandas, swimming pools, covered decks, carports, bus and bike shelters, covered walkways and commercial canopies.